Monday, May 6, 2013

I'm baaaaaaaack....

Shame Spiral.

I've been MIA....for 3 months. MONTHS. oops.

A lot has happened and I did have good reason for going away. We went on a few vacations - Aruba and the Poconos. Logan turned 1. I stopped nursing. We started talking about redoing our kitchen. Then started talking about moving. The weather became incredible. Logan was sick for a month straight.

All great excuses that did lead to being busy, but here is the deal: I was burnt out and not sure what to write about. Who was I writing this blog for? What was I trying to accomplish? Did I even want to blog?

After much thought, here are the answers.

Me. Still not sure. Yes.

I like blogging. I like writing my thoughts down and keeping track of the amazing moments and projects that get accomplished day by day.

I don't like sticking to schedules, applying pressure or keeping up with daily posts.

So I'm gonna easy into this big, bad world of blogging again a little at a time. I'm going to update on big things that happened while I was gone and anything of note going down currently. I'm going to write about what I feel like writing about - not what I think I'm supposed to write about - because this is for me. And my husband....and maybe a few friends and family who want to check in every now and then.

So there you have it.

I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment