Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Love it or List it?

So - its been insane here. I wanted to update on the great things that happened around Mother's Day here at Casa Baritz (think Walking and saying Mama.) I have video to share and I am so very excited...

But that is for another day...because we might move..or add an addition. We've seen about 25 million houses, met with an architect and have a potential buyer coming over today. I have no idea where we will end up right now.

Will we stay or will we go?

It been very stressful and time consuming and I'm hoping that by the end of the week we will have some decisions if we can get a buyer with no agent on either side at a price we like - well then we would leave. If we can't - I think we are back in fuzzy territory - to build or buy. The eternal question.

Wish us luck. I'll be back to check in later this week.

Hopefully I can post the adorable videos of success too.

No comments:

Post a Comment