Tuesday, January 8, 2013

10 Months

Logan is 10 months old already. WOW. This month in particular flew by, probably because of our 10 day vacation - which always makes time fly by doesn't it?

We are still recovering from said vacation, Logan continues to wake up at 5:30 a.m. and nap for only 20 minutes. He has held up well so far, but yesterday got very cranky. We've decided go back to some sleep training techniques we used when he was 5 months old and refusing to nap at all. Fingers crossed, he'll be back to his great sleeper self by week's end.

5:30 a.m. smiles

Now lets cover some of the milestones of the month shall we?

Logan now says "baa," "puffs," "Dog," and sort of "maa" (like a goat.) He also mimics really well now. I'll sing Ahh, why, or Ooo and he will copy me quite nicely.

He plays hide and seek with me now. (I do the hiding, he does the seeking.)

His favorite game is to chase me around and around and around the square ottoman in his play room.

baby crawling CB2 rug raymour ottoman


He stands up on everything and has even walked a foot or two on his activity walker!

litte tykes walker


He is constantly moving.


He likes to exercise his opinions. He picks a book, allows us to read one page, then shuts the book and chooses another one. It works the same way for his toys and the objects he stands on. 

He smiles when I say "No" or when I sneeze. 


He learned to give kisses, by putting his forehead to yours. Melts my heart every time. He even kisses daddy on my iPhone during FaceTime.


So there you have it. 10 months old in a nutshell...and here is the money shot, kinda blurry but what a happy boy:


No comments:

Post a Comment