Friday, January 4, 2013

Dreaming of: Stories Set in England

While I was perusing my Amazon wish list looking for presents to get for Logan's birthday, I noticed a trend on things I had saved for myself. Of the 50 or so books I had marked to read....30 were set in England!

What is it about the English countryside - or anything royal for that matter - that gets me every time. Daphne Du Maurier wrote my favorite book, Frenchman's Creek, so she has been on the list for awhile and J.K. Rowling is...well...J.K. Rowling - but here are a few others I've marked over the years.

 I might just have to purchase some for myself when I order Logan's gifts.

Chick lit wish list stories about England

From Notting Hill with Love...Actually // A Royal Pain // The Distant Hours // The Casual Vacancy // The Rose Garden // My Cousin Rachel // The American Heiress: A Novel // A Vintage Affair: A Novel

No comments:

Post a Comment