Saturday, January 12, 2013

2013 Resolutions

Ahh...the obligatory resolutions post. I don't normally make a resolution because I don't normally have a desire to really change too much. This year though, I am driven to do a couple things.

1. Take Care of Myself as if I was Logan. See, I take care of Logan really well. He gets his medicine twice daily, is always clean, entertained and healthily fed. He gets plenty of exercise and I indulge him frequently. But as for myself well...I keep forgetting to get my allergy shots, I can't remember to take my own medicine, I haven't worked out since November, and I ate icing out of the can yesterday. EPIC FAIL. So...if I pretend I'm Logan, maybe I will actually come this year a little healthier than I started it.

2. Develop and Stick to a Skincare Routine. I am guilty of going to bed with my makeup on all the time. Literally all the time. Earlier today, I was reviewing photos from 2007 and my skin was incredible. I'd like to try to reverse time a little or at least slow down the aging process.

3. Organize my Life. I use to have lots of free time to do things, but I have very little now and I would like to actually use what little time I have to relax instead of cleaning constantly. So I'll try to do it in baby steps, but try I will.

4. Read One Book a Month. Or 12 books over the course of the year. I love to read and often don't do it. Lets see if I reach this goal shall we? Sure some months I may not read one, but as long as I get 12 in a year, I'll be good.

5. Finish Crocheting the Blanket I Started in 2010. Do I even have to explain why this is on my list?

So there you go. Lets see if I can do that. Now that I've put it out there, maybe I'll actually accomplish some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment