Sunday, January 6, 2013

Subscription Addiction: January Stork Stack

I received my first Stork Stack this week and wanted to update all of you on its contents and how it stacks up to Citrus Lane.

First - I think the packaging is beyond adorable. Don't you agree? 

January Stork Stack

The first thing I saw when I opened it was the Boon Fluid (sippy cup.)

Boon Fluid January Stork Stack

I was really excited because Logan is currently rejecting drinking from a cup so I am willing to try anything at this point. He was intrigued by it but didn't really drink from it yet. 3 stars.

Next up was a Razbaby teether.

January Stork Stack Raz-Berry teether

Logan already has one and he seems to like it so far. I think I will save it to use for the next baby gift I have to give. Should look cute tied to a bow on the box! 4 stars (cause I already have it.)

Next we have an exercise book.

January Stork Stack Wiggle and Move book

This would have been cute if Logan was younger, but at 10 months, he won't sit still long enough to do these exercises with me. I'll definitely save it for my next child though. It looks cute! 3 stars.

Next was a 10 dollar gift card to instagrad.

January Stork Stack Instagrad


A nice idea to include a gift for Logan's college fund, but I'm not sure I will be comfortable sharing the link with members of my family. I feel a little awkward asking for money for him. 2 stars.

Finally, I got a workout DVD.

January Stork Stack Sweat Unlimited DVD

Seriously? Not so interested in this at all. I hate workout DVDs because they are never as good as going to the gym and I always find an excuse not to use them. 1 star.

So final tally - 2.6 stars. Yeah not great. It's more expensive than Citrus Lane and I like the products from Citrus Lane better. You can find my review here. They had a theme of Healthy New Year - so maybe it will get better next month, I'm not too much of a health nut.  I don't want to write them off yet so I'm going to stay open minded for now.

Do any of you subscribe to Stork Stack? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment