Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Arachnophobic Baby

I've decided that Cory, Logan and I need to embark on more fun, new family activities - like the adventure we had at the aquarium. I'm shooting for once  a week or so going forward. Nothing big, just some good family time since most weekends Cory and I take turns watching Logan while the other person takes a break or does errands.

We decided to start off by going to a character brunch with my nephews so Logan could meet Spiderman, Mickey Mouse, Belle, Snow White and a Power Ranger. 

 I love this photo of Logan giving me hugs, he didn't want to pose for the camera, but I love it anyway. Ok, now onto the characters.


Tyler met Snow White and was totally enamored, in fact, he was the first person in line to meet her - beating out all the girls!

Logan loved Mickey Mouse, he was totally obsessed with holding his hand or watching him from across the room.


Tyler was equally in love with Mickey - look at that grin!


Ethan was a little too cool for posing for photos with the character, but he did a great spiderman pose for me! He was clearly very into his character. What a stance!

You know who wasn't so into spiderman?


Logan reacted to everyone but Mickey in the same manner - clearly he is saying "What the $@*&#$?!?!?" That face cracks me up every time!

Can't wait to figure out our weekend activity - perhaps if the weather holds we can do something outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment