Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Adventure Aquarium



As I've already mentioned, Cory and I took Logan to Adventure Aquarium for Chanukah. We had an excellent time as a family and I wanted to share the highlights with all of you.

adventure aquarium fishadventure aquarium hippo

There was hippo feeding when we got there, so we started there first. It turned out to be amazing! 

adventure aquarium hippo
Then we walked over the jellyfish tanks where Cory took over camera duty.

adventure aquarium jelly fish

adventure aquarium jellyfish
Next up was the shark tunnel...which was incredible. Logan loved to wave at the sharks that swam overhead.

adventure aquarium shark tunnel
Seriously, I think I was pointing in every photo with him. A mom's work is never done.

adventure aquarium shark tunneladventure aquarium shark tunnel

After the shark tunnel we strolled through a few of the other exhibits and Logan waved a greeting to each new fish tank. He also posed for some adorable photos. I've never seen so many smiles in one day!

adventure aquarium stingray beach club

adventure aquarium

adventure aquarium

adventure aquarium
We ended the day getting Logan's first picture with Santa. He had no idea we had given him to someone else - which is the only way we were able to get the photo. It wasn't until we picked him up that he caught sight of Santa and started to cry. Oh well! We got the shot! I know...I know...you've already seen it here but here it is again! 

adventure aquarium scuba santa

No comments:

Post a Comment