Saturday, December 8, 2012

Flying High


One of the greatest joys of motherhood is having the opportunity to relive your own childhood memories. I always dreamed of flying. It was the superpower I always envisioned for myself (despite my fear of heights.) I watched peter pan an endless amount of times, the magic carpet was my favorite character from Aladdin and I use to ride the flying swings at Hershey Park over and over and over again. Consequently, the swings were always my favorite part of the playground.
IMG_3947
With a park in our backyard, I have been looking forward to the chance to introduce one of my favorites to Logan for quite sometime. He never got a chance to go on the swings this summer because he couldn’t support himself, so when the weather hit 68 degrees – in December!! – it was finally time. He was hooked. I don’t think I have ever seen him laugh so much.
Future flying fanatic in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment