Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gymboree

Cory and Logan have a fantastic time every week at their Gymboree class. Cory likes to go alone for some daddy-son time and they always come back with cute activities or songs that they learned in class. This week I convinced him to let me go and take pictures and here is what I learned:

1. Logan loves wiffle balls. He crawled all over the place to get one of these bad boys. It was a great ice breaker for him and he was interacting with other kids (trying to steal their balls) as opposed to being shy.

gymboree


2. Pony boy might be his favorite game ever. He knows its coming and just starts giggling the minute Cory puts him on his legs.

Pony Boy gymboree


3. He loves the hugs at the end of pony boy best. At Gymboree they do one verse of pony boy and then one verse of pony girl, but each verse ends in a hug - well this week Logan decided to skip the second verse and snuggle instead.

gymboree


4. Gymboree has some weird activities. Cory says every two weeks they change the activities. This week was air toys(?!?!?!) I dunno what was going on here.

gymboree


5. Logan refuses to go through tunnels. Literally refuses. Thinks it's funny to see a person or toy on the other end but will not go in at all.

gymboree


6. Baby soccer is hysterical. Seriously. Logan thinks so too.

gymboree


7. Logan is actually really good at baby soccer. He definitely takes after Cory with that one.

gymboree


8. Bubbles mesmerize him. At home he giggles when I blow bubbles, but at Gymboree he focuses and just stares.

gymboree


It was really special to go and watch them interact. I tried not to interrupt their time, instead I just snapped photos like a lunatic. We missed a class a couple weeks back so I'll get my own time during the week with Logan at class, so I kicked back and marveled at the love my guys have for each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment