Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Subscription Addiction


Is there a support group for subscription addicts? I think I need help. I went on a subscription bender this weekend.

It all started with JewelMint. I love their stuff. I'm a jewelry junkie and I've gotten some of my favorite pieces from them, but I only order a few pieces a year. Until they emailed me about this jewelry bonanza. 

JewelMint mystery box


The only thing I love more than a subscription is a MYSTERY subscription! I caved. 

Then while on the Mint family of sites, I found this gem....

StyleMint mystery box

I've wanted to try StyleMint forever - and 3 MYSTERY shirts seemed like a good way to try it out - PLUS I got 40% off my first purchase so 3 shirts for $18. Yeah, I caved.

On a subscription high, I started googling - Do you have any idea how many subscription box services there are? Knitting - check, Food - check, PERIOD Boxes - check (seriously. Am I the only one who thinks that's nuts?)

Then I found my sweet spot - Baby MYSTERY subscription boxes. These boxes offer toys, baby care products and mommy surprises that are geared to your baby's age group.

Citrus Lane



There was Citrus Lane where I signed up for a 2 month trial and there was StorkStack where I signed up for a 3 month trial. Intervene PLEASE!!!

Finally we signed up for my favorite one of all...Little PNuts, well actually, my parents got it for Logan for Chanukah. 

Little Pnuts is a quarterly MYSTERY TOY box...Awesome on its own but it gets better. The brands they have are phenomenal and I actually found a couple new brands I bought toys from for Chanukah.  And their toys are all non-battery operated, high quality and eco-friendly. Score, Score, Score.

little Pnuts


Now can someone get these boxes to my house already?!?!?!? Can't wait to share the mystery boxes with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment