Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Toy Review: Hape Pound and Tap Bench

I've decided to put my love of toys to good use by posting a weekly toy review. My dream is to have my own toy line - one that is colorful, eco-friendly and fun. But in the meantime, I'm gonna review the toys that L plays with on a daily basis.

Hape Pound and Tap Bench Toy ReviewHape Pound and Tap Bench Toy Review
I love this toy for so many reasons but the top three are:
1. It's wooden, beautiful and environmentally friendly.

Hape Pound and Tap Bench Toy Review


2. It's multiple toys in one - Pound bench, Xylophone and Teether (at least in L's case), plus Logan uses it to practice shape sorting.

Hape Pound and Tap Bench Toy Review


3. It kept L entertained for 35 minutes this morning! He is still working out how to use the hammer, so I know this toy will grow with him. 

Hape Pound and Tap Bench Toy Review


Honestly, the only complaint I have is that the Xylophone is a little out of tune.

I absolutely give it 5 stars. I think Logan would give it five stars too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment