Saturday, December 8, 2012

9 Months


Today, Logan is 9 months old. I know every mom wants to slow down time, I would rather slow down moments – because, lets face it, there are some parts of every age that are just not fun. Newborn baby – awe inspiring – Newborn baby schedule – horrifying.
{b1367783-3978-4b95-99f6-6eb131534b6d}_4
Right now Logan is going through MAJOR stranger anxiety – causing him to cry or make what we deem the stink face whenever someone tries to take him from us.
He screams when I try to take him away from anything dangerous, flailing this limbs as I try to maintain my grip on him.
He HATES the car.
He has Fpies so he (and I) can’t eat dairy or soy.
He cries when daddy leaves in the morning (this was adorable the first time – not so much anymore, although Cory would probably say otherwise.)
crying
Those moments I would gladly speed through.
But the moments when I catch him looking at me like I am the center of the universe. AWESOME.
aweOr how he giggles when we try to “catch” him.
Or how he likes to snuggle and read – anytime, anywhere.
How the world is still so magical and interesting.
world
Or how he drops something and immediately says “Uh-oh.”
His adorable commando crawl.
Commando
Yep. Those are just a few of the many moments I would like to slow down. But time is unrelenting…so here he is in all his 9 month glory.
9 months
I love you little man. Happy 3/4 birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment